St. Timothy’s encourages our parishioners to give online. This method makes contributing easier for you and more efficient for St. Timothy’s. If you do not already do so, please consider using Church Life to contribute to St. Timothy's. The secure system allows you to set up your pledge and pledge payments, manage payment methods, review your giving history, as well as contribute one-time offerings toward a variety of St. Timothy’s Ministries. You may choose to have these contributions automatically withdrawn from your bank account, or charged to your credit or debit card. You can use this method to pre-authorize payments on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. This level of control on the part of the giver reduces both processing costs and errors.
It's easy! just follow these simple instructions
Click here to access the Church Life log-in page. If you have not used this tool before, follow the instructions under Need a login? Click here. Once logged in, follow these simple instructions to set up a recurring online gift.
Church Life Online Giving - ACH, Credit or Debit Card
1. Point to Giving, then click My Giving History.
2. Click Give Online.
3. Click on the My Scheduled Giving tab.
4. Click Add New Gift.
5. Enter the amount you wish to give.
6. In the drop-down lists, select the gift's fund and frequency. (Fund = 2018 Pledge)
7. In the drop-down lists, select the gift's date range. (For your 2018 gift you will want to put in 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018.)
8. Select the payment method you want to use for the recurring gift.
9. Click Schedule Gift.
When finished, a confirmation that displays the recurring gift's amount, frequency, account, first payment, and last payment displays. In addition, you will receive a receipt via email. If you have questions, please contact Nancy Schwartz, Parish Administrator.